There is nothing better to have with a cracker than... DIPS!!!
Ingredients and pre-heat your oven 200c...
1st lot of ingredients...
1 whole large eggplant cut in half
1/2 a cluster of garlic (mine was around 7 cloves) un-peeled
1/2 a small red onion
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 the juice of one lemon
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
2nd lot of ingredients...
1 pinch of Celtic sea salt
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp olive oil2 tsp tahini
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Juice of one lemon wedge
All ready to go in the oven
From the 1st lot of ingredients...
1. Place the eggplant, un-peeled garlic cluster, and red onion in a baking tray.
2. Drizzle the olive oil, and lemon juice onto the veggies (mainly the eggplant)
3. Following by sprinkling the cumin seeds, salt and cracked pepper on-top of the veggies.
4. Place the veggies in the Oven and bake for around 40 minutes at 200 Celsius.
They'll come out looking like this...
5. Into a medium size mixing bowl scrape the Eggplant out with a spoon. Try not to get any of the skin in the bowl.
6. Peel both the red onion, and garlic cloves, and place them also into the mixing bowl.
7. Add 2nd lot of ingredients to the mixing bowl.
Everything is now in the bowl...
Now With your Whiz stick, blender, or a food processor mix until well combined and fluffy!
Eat with my paleo crackers, on veggie stix, in a sammie, or how ever you'd like. Just ensure to Enjoy!