Nothing like a late Sunday morning omelette...
3 large eggs
1/4 large avocado
1 medium tomato
1/2 small red onion
2 tbsp coconut milk
6 large basil leaves
1 tsp black ground pepper
1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
1. Grate, or as I did curl your zucchini
2. Slice the red onion, and tomato thinly
3. Smash up your avocado, and ruffly chop your basil
4. Add the eggs, coconut milk, and salt and pepper
6. Bring an oven safe pan to med/high heat (I used a cast iron pan). Spray with olive oil, and add egg mix. Leave egg mix on the heat only until the bottom of the omelette has cooked. Remove from heat. Now turn your oven onto grill.
7. Add your prepped Zucchini to the top of the omelette
8. Also sliced Red-onions
9. Lastly the sliced tomato, Push down on the veggies slightly. Not too much, but just enough so they wont dry out while grilling.
10. Follow by Placing your omelette in the middle of your oven on grill, and cook for around 8 minutes or until the egg is cooked (I like mine just cooked, to me its best when the veggies are still slightly crunchy).
Yum, There you have it. Add your mashed avocado and sprinkle on your basil. I hope you enjoy this quick, and easy meal!