Nothing like a warm soup on a cold day!
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 a diced red capsicum
6 lg button mushrooms quartered
1 lg chicken breat diced small
5 cloves of miced garlic
2 tbsp of chopped parsley
juice of 1 lemon
1 red chili minced fine
2 heaped tbsp tomato paste
1 heaped tbsp smoked paprika
Celtic sea salt and Cracked black pepper to taste
1. Ingredients prepped.
2. Add your chicken to a medium sided oiled pot at medium heat.
3. Once chicken is browned add the capsicum, celery, and button mushrooms and saute.
4. Once Veggies are sauteed add your lemon juice, smoked paprika, parsley, garlic, chili, and ginger.
5. Allow your spices to toast slightly.
6. Follow by adding the tomato paste and 2.5 cups of water (or fresh chicken stock). Allow to simmer for 10 minutes
This was Fantastic!
Warmed me up and was so very satisfying. I added a dollop of coconut cream to the top of mine. It was just what it needed.