For people that just like to say, Chimichanga!
Oh, and YUM...
Preheat oven to 180c
(plus 4 flax wraps, recipe for this is on my blog)
cashew paste ingredients (blend together)
1 cup raw cashew nuts
1/4 cup warm water
Rest of ingredients
1 small red onion (diced small)
1 medium red capsicum (diced small)
2 firm tomatoes (diced small)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 bunch of coriander (chopped)
1 tbsp smoked paprika
juice of one lime
salt and pepper to your desired taste
2. All ingredients prepped in a bowl ready to mix
3. Mixed and ready to wrap up
4. Place "cheese" mix in the centre of your flax wrap
5. Ensure you tuck your sides then roll to keep all the goodness in.
6. When all wrapped and ready grease a tray and bake for 15-20 minutes. I topped mine with my salsa also on my blog and avocado! These are EPIC. Taste like they really have cheese in them. You could add shredded chicken in them also.
love, Love LOVE these...