Simple, Flavor packed and Filling. What more could you want!
3 Eggs (whisked in a bowl)
1 Roasted artichoke Heart
4 Lg Black Olives
1/2 cup Baby Spinach
4 Grape (or cherry) tomoatoes
1 heaped tbsp Almond and Spinach Spread (also on my blog)
1. Place your whisked eggs on a hot heated flat oven safe pan. Cook until the bottom of your thin omelette is firm.
2. Place your Omelette under your grill (one rack under) until the top has set.
3. Spread your Almond and Spinach spread over the omelette.
4. First place your spinach down, following by topping with the rest of your ingredients. Place under your grill until your spinach has just wilted.
5. Now as if rolling a wrap, roll your omelette.
Your rolled omelette should look like this.
This is a GREAT quick, and filling meal.