Holy Toledo, This Was Good!
3 Chicken thighs minced (or around 350-400gm mince)
1/2 of one red onion
1/2 of one green capsicum
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 a red chilli
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp celtic sea salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
2 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp ground cumin
1 cup of water
1. Mince your chicken.
2. Dice your capsicum, onion, chilli, garlic, and mince your fresh ginger.
3. In a Pan at med/high heat Saute off your chicken mince.
4. Once mince is cooked add your prepped veggies.
5. Once your veggies are slightly sauteed yet still crisp. Add your spices, sesame oil, salt & pepper and tomato paste.
6. Coat your mince in your spices, and tomato paste. Now add the cup of water and reduce heat. Allow to simmer. Reduce to your desired thickness!
I had this Mexi chicken mince on my paleo style "corn" chips. I topped it with Mexican cheese dip, guacamole, and salsa. This was so good! We had really been missing our Mexican meals. It isn't the same with out the "crunch". So we created some crunch!
(All of the condiments added are listed on my blog under condiments)