I love Japanese, and was in a creative mood...
pre-heat oven to 200c
2 nori sheets
1 tsp sesame seeds
4 lg eggs
1tsp sesame oil
3 extra large button mushrooms
1/2 red onion
1 cup chopped bacon
1 small zucchini
1 cup of baby spinach chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepped veggies, and bacon.
2. In a sauce pan at med/high heat saute your veg (apart from your spinach).
3. When your bacon has some color to it remove pan from heat, fold your spinach in, and add salt & pepper. Set pan aside.
4. Grease a 8 inch quiche tin. Place your 1st whole nori sheet in Pressing down trying to stick it to your tin as much as possible, without breaking it.
5. As your nori sheet is square and your tin round you will have some gaps. Fill them in with two of the 4 strips you have sliced your last nori sheet into.
6. Crack your 4 eggs and add your sesame oil to a bowl and mix.
7. First add your filling to your tin (spreading evenly). Follow by topping with your egg mix.
8. I used my last 2 nori strips and cut them even thinner. I lay them across the top of my "quiche". I then topped with my sesame seeds.
9. I then placed my ready quiche in the oven for 15 minutes until egg was just firm (looking like photo above).
The smells that came from the oven were fantastic. I devoured half of this, whoops...