I have to admit, Even I was impressed with this one. Better than real tabouli hands down.
1/2 one head of cauliflower
1x Zucchini (or cucumber I packed mine for lunch the next day and knew the cucumber would make my salad a little soggy over night)
1x overflowing cup of Eumundi tomatoes (or cherry or grape I just like the zingy flavor they add) (quartered)
1x small red onion (diced small)
4x garlic cloves (grated)
1x packed cup of parsley
juice of one lemon
1 tbsp of lemon zest
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp cracked black pepper
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
3 tbsp Olive oil
1. Place the cauliflower and parsley in your food processor or blender and blitz!
2. Your cauliflower and parsley should look like this now. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add your quartered tomato's.
4. Follow by adding your finely diced zucchini and red onion.
5. To finish add your lemon zest, grated garlic, apple cider vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt and Cracked Pepper.With a Large salad spoon Mix the lot together!
There you go! A low carbohydrate flavor packed salad. Add some cooked meat with it, have it as a side, top it with falafel! Endless options for such a great, and easy salad!