This Was A Flavor Explosion!
pre-heat oven to 200c
Mushroom Medley ingredients...
2 zucchini's (Julianne or curled in a veggie machine)
150gms shimeji Mushrooms
100gms Enoki Mushrooms
1/2 one red onion (sliced)
2 baby pak choy (sliced thin)
1 bunch of brocolini (sliced thin)
1x 230gm tin of bambo shoots
Medley stir fry sauce ingredients...
1 tbsp Fresh ginger
2 tbsp Fish sauce
5 tsp Sesame oil
6 Cloves of garlic
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Japanese plum vinegar
Hand full of coriander and stalks
1 tsp Cracked pepper
1 Red chilli
Pork & Marinate ingredients...
1x 370gm Pork Tenderloin
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
4 Cloves garlic
1 tsp Mustard
2 tbsp Honey
3 tbsp Plum vinegar
2 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tsp Grated fresh ginger
1. Place your Mushrooms torn apart from there bunches in a large bowl.
2. Add to your Mushroom mix Sliced red onion, Bamboo shoots, Pak choy, zucchini, and brocolini. Set aside.
3. Place all of the medley stir fry sauce ingredients into a food processor (or blender) and blitz.
4. Your stir fry sauce will be looking like this. Set aside.
5. Place all your pork marinate ingredients in your food processor and Blitz.
6. Your marinate will be looking like this now.
7. Place your pork in a medium bowl and pour your marinate over it. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
8. In an oven safe pan sear your pork on both sides and place in your pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
9. Grab a wok (or Large Pan) place it on medium to high heat. Get your oil really smoking!
10. Place your veggie mix in your smoking hot wok and with tongs continually turning it over and over.
11. Once your veggies have just turned that brilliant green color add your stir fry sauce. Continue sauteing until your veggies are coated.
12. Pull your pork out of the oven and set aside to rest. Place your Mushroom medley on your plate. Ending with slicing your now rested pork on-top!
There you have it. A sort of Japanese inspired stir fry!