I was commanded that a sweet treat was in need...So with our powers combined...
A sweet treat was created...
3/4 cup raw cashew nuts
1/2 cup raw walnuts
3/4 cup almond milk
4 tbsp dutch dark cocoa powder
1/3 cup agave
1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
50gm 85% dark cocolate
1. Ingredients + 50gms dark chocolate.
2. Place all ingredients apart from strawberry's and chocolate in a food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
3. In a small sauce pan melt your dark chocolate.
4. Add your chocolate to your blitzed ingredients and blitz again. Ensure the two are now well combined.
5. Dived into 4. I poured mine in 200gm ceramic ramekins. Place in the freezer to chill for around 15minutes.
6. Serve them with strawberry's or even raspberry's. The mousse is very rich and needs the tart berry to level it out!
TOTALLY LOVED THIS!