Apparently this is my best Paleo Dessert yet!
So my critic tells me...
1 cup almonds (raw)
75gms 85% chocolate
1/2 cup raisins
8 dates (dried)
2 tbsp water
3 cups cashew nuts soaked (raw)
300gm raspberry's (I used frozen)
juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup raw agave
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup almond milk
75 gms 85% chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
1. Soak cashews for 1-2 hours
2. Place base ingredients in a food processor and blitz
3. Press Base out in a 10inch spring form greased cake tin
4. Place all filling ingredients in a food processor or a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy
5. Your filling should look as above
6. Completely and evenly top your base with your filling
7. Place your topping ingredients in a small sauce pan and at medium heat melt. I used my whiz stick (or whisk at fast pace) to incorporate your ingredients
8. Should be shinny and all blended together
9. Top your "Cheese" cake with you chocolate and chill for 2 hours
Well, this would trick anyone into thinking this was a dairy made cheese cake! I'd say this would please most!
What a stunning dessert...