If your after something rich and full of flavor, here you are. I loved this. Was just what I needed to kill my cheese missing blues.
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
2 lg cloves of raw garlic
1 sml handful of curly parsley
juice of 1 lemon
3/4 cup water
1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
1 tsp groung black pepper
Pasta and Ingredients:
200gm cherry tomatoes (halved)
1/4 cup olives (of your choice I used kalamata)
4 rashes of bacon (diced)
1 cup baby spinach
1 sml red onion (diced)
3 lg zucchini (ribbon-ed with a veggie peeler)
1 tsp ground black pepper
1. Some of pesto ingredients...
2. Place all pesto ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz. Will look like above when finished. Set aside.
3. Pasta ingredients (plus finished pesto).
4. Pasta Ingredients Prepped.
5. In a medium deep pan saute your bacon and onions at med/high heat until crispy.
6. Once bacon and onions are crispy add your cherry tomato's, bacon and cracked black pepper. Saute slightly.
7. Add the remaining ingredients and remove from heat. With tongs, fold your pasta again and again until the heat that is left in the pan has wilted your spinach and just cooked your pasta (zucchini ribbons). Now EAT.
This is sooo simple, packed full of fresh flavors and ready in about 15 minutes!