Yeah, I know chocolate is not really... Paleo, but a little of the most natural part of it cant kill me...
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup organic coconut flour
1/2 cup organic cocao nibs
1/2 cup carob powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
1/2 cup raw bush honey
1/2 cup almond butter (or even sunflower butter would work)
3/4 cup almond milk
6 eggs (mine were small)
Pre-heat oven to 160 Celcius
1. Dry ingredients all in a large mixing bowl.
2. Almond butter, almond milk, and honey in a small bowl and combined (first wet ingredient).
3. Beat the Eggs until fluffy
4. Add the first wet ingredient to make a gluggy looking paste.
5. Followed with a mixer on medium speed adding the Eggs until batter is smooth.
6. Place the finished batter into a greased baking (standard brownie size) tin, and bake for around 16-18 minutes.
7. The edges should be pulling away and that is your indication that your brownie is ready to be pulled out and cooled.
Ingredients for icing...
1 Heaped tbsp of almond butter (or sunflower seed butter)
2 Tbsp carob powder
3 tbsp coconut milk
1 tbsp raw honey
Mix all ingredients together and place in the fridge while brownie cools
Once brownies have cooled, ice how you desire. I added flaked coconut to top it off...
I made this recipe up as I went along, so some time or another i will be fine "tuning" it. I hope you enjoy!