"Lean, Mean, and Green"...
(This meal was made for only me, so just double, triple...)
1 Bunch of asparagus
1 Large handful of baby spinach
1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1. Start by heating one sauce pan of water (add 1 table spoon of white vinegar to it, keeps eggs nicely together) and bring it to a simmer.
2. Next bring a pan to medium heat to grill off your veggies in.
3. Add the coconut oil and then follow by the asparagus, and zucchini. Grill them just until they've turned that nice bright color and add the balsamic. Give them another turn each and then remove from heat.
4. "Drop" your eggs into your simmering water
5. Remove asparagus and zucchini from the pan, and place aside. your pan will still be just hot enough to wilt your spinach.
6. Stack your veggies! I first placed my spinach, followed by the zuchinni, and lastly the asparagus.
7. By now your Eggs will be perfectly poached. Place them onto the top followed by your "fanned" avocado!
Well there you have it. A nice clean Green Breakfast that's done in minutes. I hope you Enjoy!