When your feeling a little on the naughty side...
1 can of coconut milk (not skim)
1/4 cup of fresh strongly brewed espresso
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate (or 100% maple syrup)
1/2 cup french dark chocolate
1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
1. Place Coconut milk, and apple juice concentrate in a medium sauce pan and bring to heat (just warm enough that you'll be able to melt your chocolate in there).
2. Place freshly brewed still warm espresso in a mixing bowl and add cocoa powder. Mix the two until they are one.
3. Add the chocolate espresso mix to the heating sauce pan. Once all ingredients are warmed and together removed from heat.
4. Drop your dark chocolate into the sauce pan mixing until completely melted through.
5. Place your ice cream mix into a plastic mixing bowl and allow to cool to at least 25c
6. Pop your ice cream mix into your ice cream makers mixing shaft
My machine is rather fast mine took 60 minutes!
There you have a naughty, but more natural treat! I recommend everyone owning an ice cream maker at home.