If your in the mood for flavor!
pre-heat oven to 200c
2x Chicken Breast
1 tbsp chopped Rosemary
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
4 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup white balsamic vinagar
1/4 coconut cream
1/4 cup water
1 pinch celtic sea salt
1 tsp cracked pepper
1. Main ingredients...
2. In a bowl mix together Dijon mustard, Whole grain Mustard, Coconut cream, and water.
3. In an oven safe pan (I used cast iron) Sear your chicken breast either side.
4. Add your rosemary, garlic, white balsamic, and salt and pepper. Just lightly saute.
5. Top next with your mixed sauce ingredients and just bring to a simmer. Place in the center of your oven for around 15-20 minutes on 200c.
6. After 15-20 minutes your chicken and sauce should be looking like this. Rich and coated!
There you have a great baked chicken in a creamy sauce. This chicken dish goes well with my celeriac dauphanoise or even a green salad.