Happy Mothers Day to My Beautiful Mom!
I was Lucky enough that until I was 7 years old. I still had a Great, Great Grandmother. At the age of 27 I still to this day have a great grandmother. I have been lucky enough to grow up with the many strong generation's of women in my family line still with me. A lot of people have to look at photo's and say that was my great grandma and that was my great, great grandmother but I have seen and come to known them all. I come from a line of strong women. Women who have taken there family's on there own into new lands. Women who have over come caner not once but beaten it several times. Women who don't know the word I cant, or it cant be done. I have the women in my family line to thank for my strength and my unwillingness to give in when times are hard. Each one of the women that have come before me holds a special place in my heart. Special memory's in my mind. I am proud to know what has come before me and what was done so that I can be who I am today. I hope to one day pass the strength that I have seen from my mother, my grandmothers, my great grandmothers to my own children in hopes that they to will share the same love and boldness in life.That not one dream is to big, and nothing is to hard to overcome.
I love you mom!
Pre Heat oven to 160c
Chocolate cup cake ingredients...
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup dark dutch cocoa power
1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup organic dark agave nectar
1 tbsp almonda butter
Creamed Caramel Frosting Ingredients...
1 cup of soft dried dates
1/4 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Place your dry cupcake mix in a large mixing bowl,and mix together.
2. Add all of your wet cupcake ingredients and with a whisk or mixer mix together.
3. Your mix will now look like this.
4. Grease Large cup cake tin's or place cupcake papers in them (small muffin tins are the same as large cup cake tins)
5. Fill your tins 3/4 full (I got 9 out of my mix)
6. Bake them in the center of your oven for around 18-20 minutes give or take on the oven, and set the a side to cool.
7. Place your Frosting ingredients in your blender, or food processor. Bliz until creamy and smooth (mine took around 5 minutes until it looked creamy and whipped).
8. Place your Frosting in the fridge until in is firm (texture of butter cream)
9. My Frosting looked like this
10. My cupcakes out of the oven. You can tell that I opened the oven door before my 18 minutes was up (being nosy) causing them to have a little cave in the center (don't do that! ha ha)
11. Now Ice your cupcakes as desired. I added some raspberry's to the top of mine for a little tartness. They are very sweet!
Well, There you have it. I hope to all you Mothers your day was lovely. I hope you were spoiled and well looked after. Love to all the women in my line.