Quick and Easy!
1 tin of full fat coconut milk
1 to 2 pro-biotic capsules (dependent on how thick you would like your yogurt. I use 2 I like my yogurt really thick.)
1. Place your tin of coconut milk in a bowl.
2. Open your capsule (or two) over your coconut milk.
3. With a whisk mix the capsule through your coconut milk.
4. Place your coconut milk in your fridge uncovered over night.
There is so many ways you can have this yogurt!
I split my yogurt mix in half. I used one half for sweet and the other for savory.
1. My sweet yogurt! I added 1 tsp of sweetener (I used raw honey) and 1/2 cup of cherry's. I blended the cherry's in my blender and folded them through my yogurt (this was enough for 2 serves of yogurt).
2. I made a savory yogurt dressing with my other half. I made a garlic, cucumber and dill dressing. I finely chopped 1 tbsp of fresh dill, 1/4 of a continental cucumber, and 3 garlic cloves. I then folded them through my yogurt. I finished by adding 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1tsp of Celtic sea salt, and 1 tsp ground black pepper. We had this with fish! Was fantastic.
Unlimited options for this! Sweet, Savory, Dressings, Smoothies, Sauces! The List goes on and on.