I'd been playing around with a few recipes and BAM! Came up with this Pearl!
PRE HEAT OVEN 200c
1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
3/4 cup raw pepita seeds
3/4 cup raw almonds
10 brazil nuts
5 button mushrooms
1/2 red onion
4 garlic cloves
2 small carrots
1/2 cup flax meal
2 tbsp cumin
1 tsp celtic sea salt
1 tsp cracked pepper
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 sup sesame seeds (to roll your falafel in)
1. Place your flax meal, almonds, brazil nuts, and pepita seeds in your blender (food processor) and BLITZ!
2. Next add your carrot chopped, mushrooms quartered, and garlic cloves and Blitz!
3. Your mix should now look like this. Place it in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add your Finely diced red onion, coriander, tahini, oils, cumin, and salt & pepper. Mix well. Roll your mix into meatball size balls.
5. Now, Roll your Falafels in your sesame seeds. Just enough to coat them.
6. Place the falafel on a greased oven tray and bake turning ever so often, until your sesame seeds have turned golden.
I served Mine with my tabouli and tahini dressing!
I enjoyed these so very much. As I hope you will.