I was feeling like I needed a Sweetie...
1 cup of white sesame seeds
1 cup of shredded coconut
1/2 cup goji berrys
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
75gms of 85% dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut milk (or what ever you have)
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp raw creamed bush honey
extra 1/4 cup sesame seeds
extra 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Place the sesame seeds, shredded coconut, goji's, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Place your macadamia nuts, chocolate, and coconut milk in a blender or food processor until well blitzed.
3. Place the raw honey and coconut oil in a medium sized sauce pan on medium heat.
4. Melt the honey and oil.
5. Once your melted the above add the goji and sesame mix to the sauce pan. Keep at heat until you have slightly toasted them and they are just golden.
6. Add your sesame mix, macadamia and chocolate mix to a mixing bowl straight away while the sesame mix is still hot.
7. Mix the two together and set aside for around 10 minutes to cool so that you can form them into balls.
8. Place your "extra's" in a small bowl. Roll your mix into your choice of sized balls and roll them in your extra's mix!
There you have it! A sweetie that will give you enough energy to go work it back off!