Just what I felt like...
300gm barramundi (nz snapper would be better) diced
120gm raw prawns (de-tailed)
1 large purple (white flesh) sweet potato (diced, boiled, and mashed)
1 medium brown onion (diced)
2 full sprigs of celery (diced)
2 small carrots (diced)
10gms dill (diced fine)
2 cups organic chicken stock
200mls coconut cream
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Ingredients (plus coconut cream and stock).
2. Peel and boil sweet potato.
3. Prepped veggies...
4. Prepped fish and dill...
5. Once sweet potato's are soft. Strain, and mash.
6. In a large pot saute prepped veggies.
7. Once veggies are just cooked add stock, and coconut cream. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Add your mashed sweet potato and stir until combined. Allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
9. While still simmering add your fish, prawns and dill.
10. You'll know when your fish is perfect at the pink color your prawns have turned (took mine around 3-4 minutes).
I love chowder!
You could also add scallops, mussels etc!
Just a glimpse out my patio for you.
LOVE MY LIFE