A Creamy Thai inspired Pork and "noodle" meal!
Pork tenderloin (400gms)
Noodle, Sauce, and Vegetable ingredients...
1 medium red onion
1 tin of champion mushrooms
1 tin coconut cream
2 large zucchini
5 cloves of garlic
1 large nub of fresh ginger
1 whole red chili
5 kaffir lime leafs
juice from one lime
1/2 bunch of fresh coriander
1tsp ground coriander
4 tbsp fish sauce
1. Sear your tenderloin on med/high heat in a pan and set aside
2. Add all paste ingredients and blitz into a paste...
3. Roughly chop your mushrooms and red onion
4. In a medium sauce pan add oil and saute your veggies
5. While your veggies are sauteing slice your seared pork
6. Add your paste to your veggie once they have browned slightly
7. Once your veggies are coated with your paste add your coconut cream and allow to simmer and reduce by half
8. While your sauce is simmering and reducing prepare your "noodles"
9. Add your ready sliced tenderloin and cook just enough to coat your pork
10. Remove your pork and sauce from the heat. Add your Zucchini noodles and mix though your sauce.
Now your ready to EAT!
I was in the mood for something rich and creamy. I don't eat dairy, so sometimes i get cravings for creamy sauces. This went down a treat, Enjoy!