Thursday 28 April 2011

Warm Paleo Porridge with cranberrys and chai seeds...




Mmm, This is my new Favorite quick breakfast!


Ingredients...
(mix will make around 10 or so serves)

1 1/4 cups of ground chai seeds
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup whey protein isolate 
1/4 cup ground maca root powder
1/4 cup dried coconut milk powder
1/4 cup carob powder
1/4 cup ground sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberry
1/2 cup dried apricot
1/2 cup dried dates




 One and Only Step in making mix! Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix WELL!




Keep your "porridge" Mix in a Air tight container.




Preparation instructions... 


1. Boil a jug (kettle what ever)
2. If your little like me 1/2 a cup of mix will do
3. 1 cup of boiled water and stir
4. let stand for 2 minutes while chia seeds gel
5. Top with coconut milk, almond milk, macadamia milk or what ever you'd like
6. Add your choice of sweetener (remember there was no sweetener apart from the dried fruit) I add a spoon of manuka honey to mine.
7. I top mine with raw nuts!
 



Its my new favorite working week breakfast! Even My non paleo fiance likes it (secretly he's turning to our side) It kept me fueled up and ready to start my day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment