Warm Wild Blueberry and Apple Tart.
Nothing better than a warm tart on a cool night!
Pre-Heat Oven to 180c
1 cup Raw pecan
10 Dried dates
1/4 cup dried wild Blueberrys
1/4 sup Apple juice concentrate
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 grated Granny smith apples (skins and all)
1/3 cup Ground almond
2 tbsp flaked almonds (to top tart)
1 8inch pie/tart tin
1. Place crust ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz.
2. Grease your tin and press your now ready crust mix out.
3. Filling ingredients.
4. Filling ingredients all prepped and mixed in a bowl.
5. Add your filling to your tart shell.
6. Top your tart with your flaked almonds and bake at 180c for around 20-25 mnutes or until golden.
So quick and easy. I think this took me 5 minutes to get ready and the rest was in the baking time!