I am "Crackers" About Crackers...
When I first started eating Paleo I had some real issues finding a quick snack. If you had somebody who knew me, and were to ask them to describe me as a food. I would say it would be a cracker. Yes, sad but true I love them. I like that you can put anything you want on them and gobble them down. So here you go. Just one of my many cracker recipes to come...
2 cups Ground Almond Meal
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
2 tsp Sesame seeds
1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
1 tsp Ground Cumin
2 Egg whites
1 tsp Sesame oil
Pre-Heated Oven to 160 Celsius
1. Dry mix, all in a large mixing
2. Followed by adding egg white, and sesame oil
3. Mix the wet and dry and roll into a ball
4. Roll the Cracker dough out
5. cut into desired shapes
6. Place crackers onto a grease oven tray
(I used a metal spatula to get the crackers off the bench)
7. I baked them for 8 minutes at 160 Celsius
(or until nicely golden)
8. Let them cool and keep in an air tight container
Now enjoy them with anything your heart desires...